Parking at Masjid Ibrahim is limited, please arrive early to ensure you will be able to park in Masjid parking lot. Additional Parking is available at German Club Lot and Journey Church on Fridays and during community events. ISD will inform the community ahead oftime if there is parking restriction in any of the parking lots.
Please always follow the public Parking Rules when parking at ISD, German Club or on Salem Church Rd and DO NOT PARK
- At Handicap spaces unless accompained by a handicap placard or license plate
- Within 15 feet of a Bus Stop
- Infront of Driveways
- Within 30 feet of a Stop Sign
- Within 15 feet of a fire Hydrant
- With 20 feet of an Intersection
- Within 20 feet of Crosswalks
Additional Parking Rules
- Prayers will start on time. Please allow enough time to park and walk to the Masjid
- Please park outside the Masjid if driving alone and keep the inside parking available for elderly and families with children
- For your safety, always respect and follow the direction of the ISD Parking Attendants, DE State Police and Volunteers
- Please watch for the traffic on Salem Church Road and cross street from designated area only
- Double parking or illegal parking is NOT permitted anytime or anywhere. Illegally parked cars will be towed at owner’s expense (minimum cost $250).
- No parking is allowed in front of or behind the IAD Building. This area must be kept clear at all times with no exception.
- Do not park at the Business Parking across the Masjid or your car will be towed.
- When parking at the German Club, please leave two empty rows for the Club members on the left of the parking lot plus one row for handicap.
- For your safety, avoid making left turn from any of the parking lots to the street.
ISD will issue one warning to anybody found parked illegally in our property. The license plate number will be noted, and upon a second violation we will tow the vehicle. Towing costs will be at the vehicle owner’s expense (minimum cost $250).
ISD will not be held responsible for any tickets or fines received while parking near the ISD premises for any reason.